Minor Chobots News

Minor Chobots News: Due to the festive season, the Chobots Support Team have decided to extend the response to an email time from 12-24 hours to 24-48 hours. This will be in effect until January 2nd, 2014. Live Chat support will also not be available until December 26th.
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, December 26, 2013

Forum

Hey Chobots!

I apologise for not posting in the last 4 days. This was due to Christmas. Anyway, I did want to remind you that the Chobots Forum is still offline until further notice. I believe this may have to do with a new Forum design, but don't put my word on it!

When you go to chobots.net/forum this is what appears.


What do you think this means?

I investigated further, and Agent Kingkevin did tell me that it shouldn't be very long from now.

Thanks for reading,
Funnyguy2

Happy New Year, 2014 is nearly here! What did you get for Christmas? I got an iMac!

0 comments:

About Our Authors!

My Photo
Funnyguy2 Chobot
View my complete profile