Minor Chobots News

Minor Chobots News: Due to the festive season, the Chobots Support Team have decided to extend the response to an email time from 12-24 hours to 24-48 hours. This will be in effect until January 2nd, 2014. Live Chat support will also not be available until December 26th.
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hey Chos,
Wow! It's Christmas already, this year has went so far so many people, in real life and certainly on Chobots. In celebration of this, the Chobots Team have decided to create a very special party for us all.

If you want to attend the party to celebrate Christmas with the Chobots Team, then come on over to Rockemall Street at 9 PM Chobots Time on the 25th of December! I will try and pop in for maybe 5-30 minutes, although I have something to go to around this time for me.

If I attend, I hope to see you there!

Merry Christmas!
Funnyguy2

**BREAKING NEWS** In 2014, there will be a wiki page made by me that will be released to the public for you all to help out and edit! This will be released early January. It's going to be great! **BREAKING NEWS**

0 comments:

About Our Authors!

My Photo
Funnyguy2 Chobot
View my complete profile